Ergonomically designed operator seat
- Fully hydrostatic drive with a forward-reverse lever on each side of the dashboard.
- Two variable speeds allow the selection of the optimum working speed as well as faster transit speeds.
- Auto and manual vibration modes are selected via a switch on the dashboard.
- Vibration on/off switches are also located on each of the forward-reverse lever grips.
- High curb clearance and small side overhand enable the roller to work right up to curbs and walls.
- Pressurized and fully corrosion-proof water sprinkler system includes polyethylene tank, stainless pipes and quick-mount type brass spray nozzles along with a triple filtering system.
- Mirrors are standard equipment for easier and safer operation.
The mirror stays are the one-touch folding type to protect them from accidental damage.
- The rear wheels are directly driven by hydraulic motor which eliminates the need for chain or gears. Thus, the wheels turn smoothly and quality pavement surface is assured. (TW type only)
- In addition to the water spray system, an independent liquid spray system is standard equipment which further prevents tires picking up asphalt. (TW type only)
High safety standards
- The soft, seamless bench seat has rounded coners offering the best riding comfort while protecting itself from rain or water penetration.
- With the wide bench seat and forward-reverse levers on both sides, the operator can take up the optimum driving position.
Thus, compaction on shoulders and pavement joints is facilitated due to the easy-to-observe drum edges.
- Excellent all-round visibility.
- In addition to the hydrostatic service brake and S.A.H.R.
(spring applied, hydraulically released type) secondary brake, a pendal brake is provided for emergency stops.
- ROPS (ROPS is standard for North America and is an option in other areas.)
- The engine hood opens fully for easy access to areas requiring daily maintenance; engine, hydraulic system, fuel system, battery, etc.
- Quick-mount water spray nozzles can be mounted or dismounted without tools. They are made of brass, therefore, durability is unsurpassed.
- The engine complies with new emission standards.
- Standard equipment includes head lights, rear working lights, turning signals, spring-loaded plastic scrapers (outer and inner),
mirrors, instruments and gauges.
||DOUBLE DRUM TYPE
|Load on front axle||kg(lbs)||1,380(3,040)|
|Load on rear axle||kg(lbs)||1,370(3,020)|
|SPEEDS||(Forward & Reverse)|
|LOW||km/h(mile/h)||0 - 7.5(0 - 4.6)|
|HIGH||km/h(mile/h)||0 - 13.5(0 - 8.3)|
|VIBRATING POWER||Each front & rear drum|
|MINIMUM TURNING RADIUS|
|ENGINE||ISUZU Diesel engine|
|Final drive||Front||Planetary gearing|
| ||Rear||Planetary gearing|
|Service brake||Hydrostatic anc mechanical, multi-disc wet type|
|Parking brake||mechanical, multi-disc wet type|
|STEERING SYSTEM||Hydraulic type(Articulated type)|
|DRUMS AND TIRES|
|Use||Front drum||Vibrate & Drive|
| ||Rear drum||Vibrate & Drive|
| width × dia.||mm(in)||1,200 × 675(47" × 27")|
|Number of tires|
|SPRINKLER SYSTEM||Water pressurized type|
|Hydraulic oil tank||l(gal)||40(11)|
Copyright(c)2000 SAKAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD. All Rights Reserved.